A one-of-a-kind wedding bracelet for the Bride-to-be! Inspired by the old English rhyme that became a tradition, this stunning bracelet makes the perfect “something blue” for your beautiful bride.
Made of three layers of buttero and full grain leather in brown a cigar/gray tones, hand stitched with beeswax thread, this beautiful bracelet is decorated with silver wire wrapped swarovski beads and a large blue Smithsonite.
The bracelet measures 4 cm / 1.56 inches wide and 20/21 cm – 8 inches long and closes with two snap buttons, offering two openings for adjusting.
– In LuckySevenLeather we use premium full grain leather to create noble, natural and durable products, highly resistant to tearing, stretching and bending, while they age beautifully in time and are not afraid extreme temperatures.
– All our fine handcrafted leather goods are entirely made by hand. We hand cut and hand stich each product and no sewing machines are used.
– Our wallets are hand stitched with thick and strong bees waxed thread, using mostly the saddle stitch technique; it takes a little longer to make, but it guarantees each wallet that reaches to you to last you a lifetime.
– Handmade Fine sterling Silver 925 charms decorate all our LuckySevenLeather bracelets, earrings and necklaces, along with semi-precious stones and mixed metal charms.
– Every piece of LuckySevenLeather jewelry is closing with nickel-free snap buttons or stud buttons, while some of our boho leather jewelry close with handmade wooden buttons.
– The time we need to prepare your order is 1-3 business days.
– Shipping confirmation and all tracking information will be emailed to you.
– Feel free to get in touch for any question or special request.
– Thank you for visiting LuckySevenLeather!