This is a unique, one of a kind piece of leather jewelry that you can proudly wear as it is the only one in the world! Black full grain leather bracelet, featuring a stunningly shining handmade sterling silver 925 charm with a large, hand cut and hand sculpt green aventurine stone.
Green Aventurine is known as a comforting and heart healing stone. With this beautifully hand crafted black leather bracelet, you can stack your arm with other healing crystal bracelets, as aventurine can be easily paired. Create an awesome layering look with the most powerful effects, or keep it simple and elegant with this vivid green stone resting upon its silver leaf cabochon.
The bracelet measures 19 – 20 cm / 8 inches long and 3 cm / 1.18 inches wide and closes with a nickel free stud button, while it offers two openings for adjusting.
Makes a special gift to a loved one for every occasion!
– In LuckySevenLeather we use premium full grain leather to create noble, natural and durable products, highly resistant to tearing, stretching and bending, while they age beautifully in time and are not afraid extreme temperatures.
– All our fine handcrafted leather goods are entirely made by hand. We hand cut and hand stich each product and no sewing machines are used.
– Our wallets are hand stitched with thick and strong bees waxed thread, using mostly the saddle stitch technique; it takes a little longer to make, but it guarantees each wallet that reaches to you to last you a lifetime.
– Handmade Fine sterling Silver 925 charms decorate all our LuckySevenLeather bracelets, earrings and necklaces, along with semi-precious stones and mixed metal charms.
– Every piece of LuckySevenLeather jewelry is closing with nickel-free snap buttons or stud buttons, while some of our boho leather jewelry close with handmade wooden buttons.
– The time we need to prepare your order is 1-3 business days.
– Shipping confirmation and all tracking information will be emailed to you.
– Feel free to get in touch for any question or special request.
– Thank you for visiting LuckySevenLeather!